you, me & the sea online class
I've taken my popular 2 day live retreat You, Me & the Sea and turned it into a mini online class. So for all you land locked readers looking for a little inspiration from the beach...I am bringing the beach to you!
I will be using my world on the Oregon Coast as the inspiration and subject matter for a variety of lessons, prompts, drawing, watercolor and art journaling techniques. We will absorb the colors, materials and treasures of the landscape and turn them into art. I will share a variety of drawing, watercolor, photography and art journal techniques that can be used at the beach or in any setting. I will share my own photography, shell collections, knowledge, stories and experiences from my life growing up at the beach. My goal is to immerse you in the natural wonders of the sea.
This class is a "mini class" that is structured into 3 large lessons
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
- class costs $30
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
- YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- Class Flickr photo pool, opportunities to connect in class forum.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.