Handmade rope baskets are so much fun to make but I am taking the process a step further and using mixed media techniques to create one of a kind bowls. In this class I will be sharing how to create rope vessels (with and without a sewing machine). Then we will use all kinds of simple supplies, to transform them into colorful, embellished and unique bowls.
This class is what I like to call a "micro class" it is structured into 1 LARGE lesson.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
All of my classes have unlimited access- once the class goes live you can create and access the class at any time and work at your own pace. There is no deadline or pressure to create.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES: This class like all of my classes, does NOT have a required supply list. Instead I will be sharing the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.
- class costs $15
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
- YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- Class can be accessed from most digital devices with recent updates.
- THIS CLASS INCLUDES 18 VIDEO LESSONS
- There are also: LOTS of photos step by step visuals
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.