the recycler's journal
I am SO PASSIONATE about creating on a budget and using what I have one hand! I am even more passionate about using trash and recycled materials in my mixed media projects. In this class we will be using an art journal to explore all kinds of prompts, mixed media techniques and exercises that make use of recycled materials, trash or things that would otherwise get thrown out.
We will be working through 1 lesson a day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of concepts- using recycled materials for printmaking, stamping, mark making, creating unique backgrounds, collaged pages, building unique compositions pages with trash and so much more! My hope is to inspire you to create with unique materials and find inspiration in everyday things that so often get thrown out!
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
The Recycler's journal is a class structured into 30 inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt or technique to work through each day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of collage, mixed media and painting exercises. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt, inspiration, technique to work through each day for one month.
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access. The first lesson begins on January 6th and goes through Feb 4th
- We will be working through 1 lesson a day for 30 days
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- YOU WILL ALSO HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS and be able to come and go from all 30 lessons once the lessons have all posted.
Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.