NEW! the flower journal LAUNCHES OCT 26th!
Flowers are some of my favorite things to incorporate into my art and I love finding new supplies, techniques and inspiration with it comes to creating surfaces filled with flowers.
In this class we be using drawing, painting and all kinds of mixed media techniques, concepts and supplies to explore the subject matter of flowers in your art journal. While I have numerous flower classes, I've pulled together lots of new concepts, prompts and ideas when it comes to that floral art.
I am sharing 30 creative techniques, prompts and exercises to get you playing around with flowers. We will explore color, expression, layering, how to draw specific flowers, doodles, abstraction, pattern and more!
The Flower Journal is a class structured into 30 inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt or technique to work through each day for 30 days.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access. The first lesson begins on Monday, October 26th and runs through November 24th
We will be working through 1 lesson a day for 30 days
- Once all 30 days have been posted, you have unlimited access to come and go as you please for as long as you like!
Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.