While I love to work on large surfaces, I've learned that creating small gives me the opportunity to finish a surface, a technique or an idea in a short amount of time. I also love doodling! Doodling is relaxing, stress free, silly and super creative. It is also a really simple and practical way to carve out a daily art practice. The best part is that anyone, any age and any level can do it!
In this class we are pairing together doodling and working small. I will be sharing 30 creative and tiny doodling techniques, prompts and exercises to get you playing around color, shapes and designs.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
Doodle Petite is a class structured into 30 inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple doodling idea, prompt or technique to work through each day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of really simple, fun and creative exercises to get you doodling. exercises. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt, inspiration, technique to work through each day for one month.
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- Class is structured to work through one lesson a day for 30 days
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- YOU WILL ALSO HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS and be able to come and go from all 30 lessons once the lessons have all posted.
Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple- a pen and paper!
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.