It takes time and practice to get comfortable with drawing, sketching and even doodling. And there is nothing more important than practice- lots and lots of practice! I've put together this fun little class for those of you looking for accessible and simple ways to practice your drawing skills.
Draw With Me is a mini class structured in 30 small but inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt or technique to work through each day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of drawing, sketching and doodling exercises to get you inspired and comfortable drawing. Important Note- those of you who have taken my sketching classes or my 30 prompt classes, this class will have new information and will NOT repeat specific prompts from past classes (in case you were wondering).
Draw With Me is structured in 30 small but inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt, inspiration, technique to work through each day for 30 days.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
- class costs $30
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
- YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- Class Flickr photo pool, opportunities to connect in class forum.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.