A fun little class with 5 lessons where we use a combination of illustration and watercolor techniques to create fun little apothecary bottles and a cabinet filled with magical little elements!
This is a great starter class if you are new drawing or working with watercolors. Or if you are a seasoned artist, this a small and fun format to get inspired and push you own creative process.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
All of my classes have unlimited access- once the class goes live you can create and access the class at any time and work at your own pace. There is no deadline or pressure to create.
- This is a tiny class with 5 lessons focussed on one topic all ready to access!
- This class is hosted on my class platform on Teachable.
- Once you receive your class access invitation, you will need to create a login with your email and you own password.
- Basic computer skills are needed.
- PLEASE ENTER YOUR CURRENT EMAIL AT CHECKOUT
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended.
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- All lessons you can work at your pace and come and go as you please.
- Remember that you have unlimited access which means you are welcome to come and go as you please.