the nature journal
There is nothing in this world that inspires me more than nature! From color, pattern, texture and sound, nature is my favorite place to seek and find inspiration. In this class we will be using an art journal to explore all kinds of prompts, mixed media techniques and exercises that revolve around the natural world.
With nature as our muse we will work through 1 lesson a day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of drawing, mixed media and painting exercises- from drawing the wind to capturing texture to recording weather to finger painting landscapes, expressive drawing, collecting and documenting treasure and so much more- my hope is the inspiration to grab that art journal and go explore that big beautiful world!
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
The Nature Journal is a class structured into 30 inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt or technique to work through each day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of drawing, mixed media and painting exercises.
The Nature Journal l is structured into 30 small but inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt, inspiration, technique to work through each day for one month.
Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.