NEW! magazine makeover
One of my favorite “no pressure” ways to get creative in my art journal is altering magazine pages. I hunt for unique portraits and magazine pages and spend all kinds of time painting, drawing and doodling all over them. In this class I will be sharing my favorite ways to use a variety of mixed mixed media techniques to completely makeover magazine pages.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
This class is a "mini class" and it is structured into 3 large lessons.
Class will be held on a private website that only registered students are able to access.
All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.