creative compositions with megan wells
Learn the rules of composition (so you can break them, of course!) In this class, Megan Wells from Makewells will guide you through fun, creative projects that will lead you to a solid understanding of the elements and principles of art that make up strong compositions. We’ll play with a whole bunch of supplies and learn how to arrange compositions that will carry over into your painting, lettering, drawing, scrapbooking...whatever your creative outlet is!
Megan is a painter, illustrator, surface pattern designer and author of Hand-Lettering, An Interactive Guide to the Art of Drawing Letters. Megan has worked with Haper Collins, Minted, Pottery Barn Kids, Peter Pauper Press and more! Her approach is to lettering is totally relaxed, creative and she loves to break the rules (which is why we get along so well)!
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
- Class costs $30
- Class is structured into 3 lessons
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection is definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.