sketch into spring online class
Spring is the most inspiring time of the year- it's when the world begins to come alive after months of cold weather, the sun begins to peek through the rain, the air begins to smell delicious and the days begin to feel longer. Its is also a wonderful time to pull out your sketchbook and capture the season. I've put together another fun online class that captures the season! Just like Summer Sketch and Create Daily, Sketch Into Spring is structured to fit into a busy schedule. Join me for drawing and doodling prompts, ideas, techniques and ways to turn SPRING into inspiration and subject matter for your sketchbooks and art journals!
Sketch Into Spring is a "mini class", it is structured in 30 small but inspiring posts. The concept is that that you have one simple idea, prompt, inspiration or technique to work throughout each day for 30 days!
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES: This class like all of my classes, does NOT have a required supply list. Instead I will be sharing the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
- class costs $30
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
- YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : TONS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- Class Flickr photo pool, opportunities to connect in class forum.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.