The 20 Minute Art Journal Class Description
If you are anything like me, you likely have limited time for creativity but I totally believe it's possible to get creative in small chunks of time. The 20 minute art journal is 12 month class (one lesson each month) filled with techniques, inspiration, downloads, and prompts that can be used with limited time. I've gathered up my favorite concepts and techniques that I use when I am busy or when I don't have time to dive into hours of creativity and I am sharing them with you all year long. My hope is that you will find inspiration and a fresh perspective when it comes making time in your schedule for art.
Purchase The 20 Minute Art Journal any time in and get 12 lessons!
All of my classes have unlimited access- once the class goes live you can create and access the class at any time and work at your own pace. There is no deadline or pressure to create.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES: This class like all of my classes, does NOT have a required supply list. Instead I will be sharing the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.
* class costs $65
* Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
* YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
* Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
* Class can be accessed from most digital devices with recent updates.
* THIS CLASS INCLUDES VIDEO LESSONS
* There are also: LOTS of photos step by step visuals
* A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
* Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
* Feel free to register at anytime.
* No refund unless there are special circumstances.