Monoprinting is a form of printmaking where lines or images can only be made once. I fell in love with the process back in college and it still remains one of my favorite ways to create! Join me for a fun little class where we will explore a variety of simple but unique ways to create monoprints. We will use additive and subtractive methods, collage, we will experiment with paint and inks, play with texture and make use of everyday materials and supplies to create on of a kind prints.
*Note- This is NOT a gelli plate printing class, while I will be touching on how to use a gelli plate, we will be using a variety of everyday supplies to print.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
All of my classes have unlimited access- once the class goes live you can create and access the class at any time and work at your own pace. There is no deadline or pressure to create.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES: This class like all of my classes, does NOT have a required supply list. Instead I will be sharing the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.
- class costs $15
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
- YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- Class can be accessed from most digital devices with recent updates.
- THIS CLASS INCLUDES VIDEO LESSONS
- There are also: LOTS of photos step by step visuals
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.