I believe that gratitude can completely transform your perspective and make your life better! In my darkest moments, it has been the practice of giving thanks that has truly saved me. There is something even more profound about writing or creating about gratitude. In this class I will be sharing 30 creative and simple art journal prompts, techniques and exercises that will inspire you to pay attention to the all the good things in your life!
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
Grateful Heart Journal is a mini class structured in 30 small but inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt or technique to work through each day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of drawing, mixed media and doodling exercises to get you inspired to document the things you are grateful for.
Grateful Heart Journal is structured in 30 small but inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt, inspiration, technique to work through each day for one month.
Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.