I am teaming up with my UBER talented husband Andy to bring you a class that is all about bringing your art to life. From drawing people to painting abstract to doodles and pattern, we have put together a class full of our favorite tips, shortcuts, techniques and inspiration for breathing life into a variety of subject matter.
Bring IT to life is a "mini class". It is structured into 3 large lessons.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT CONTENT: This class is focused on tips and tricks for bringing all kinds of subject matter to life- not on how to draw and paint specific subject matter.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES: This class like all of my classes, does NOT have a required supply list. Instead I will be sharing the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.
Class goes live July 25, 2014
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
- class costs $30
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access.
- All information for the class is all posted at once and ready for access and work at your own pace.
- YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : TONS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- Class Flickr photo pool, opportunities to connect in class forum.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple, inexpensive art/craft items- (I strongly believe creating art should not cost a lot of money!!)
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.