I love doodling, it can be relaxing, stress free, silly and super creative. It is also a really simple and practical way to carve out a daily art practice. The best part is that anyone, any age and any level can do it!
I this class I am sharing 30 super creative doodling techniques, prompts and exercises to get you playing around with a pen and paper. We will explore shapes, mark making, lines, lettering, a variety of subject matter and more. I will be sharing a variety of simple techniques that will take your doodles to the next level.
Once you register and pay, within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation with class information.
Doodle It Out is a class structured into 30 inspiring posts. The concept is that you have one simple doodling idea, prompt or technique to work through each day for 30 days. I will be sharing all kinds of really simple, fun and creative exercises to get you doodling. exercises. The concept is that you have one simple idea, prompt, inspiration, technique to work through each day for one month.
- Class will be held on a private blog that only registered students are able to access. The first lesson begins on Monday, March 30th and runs through April 28th
- We will be working through 1 lesson a day for 30 days
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register
- YOU WILL ALSO HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS and be able to come and go from all 30 lessons once the lessons have all posted.
Basic computer skills are needed (be able to login, access a blog, etc)
- There will be : LOTS of photos step by step visuals, video lessons of yours truly teaching and teaching in my studio.
- A high speed connection if definitely recommended (because of the above!)
- Supplies needed are very simple- a pen and paper!
- Feel free to register at anytime.
- No refund unless there are special circumstances.